Property Management Services
Call Today: 904-285-5585
For many, owning rental property can be a good investment as it generates a steady income as well as long-term asset appreciation. However, this investment benefit only works when a landlord has good tenants who pay their rent on time and do not destroy their units. Once a landlord encounters a problem tenant, owning and managing a rental property becomes difficult and time-consuming. So the decision to use a professional property manager is often a simple cost/benefit equation, especially those who own multiple properties. We are experts at handling properties and tenants, knowledgeable of landlord-tenant laws and when necessary the eviction process. These benefits save landlords a significant amount of time and money. Considering what you get in return - a hassle-free, essentially passive income stream - the decision to employ a professional property manager is the right choice for most rental property owners and investors.
Is it Time to Consider a Professional Property Manager?
At Suncastle Properties we make owning (and profiting from!) rental properties a hassle-free experience.
A Property Manager can greatly benefit any rental property owner, strongly consider speaking with us if any of the following are true:
- You live further than a couple of neighborhoods away from your rental property
- You're not a home maintenance guru
- You don't have at least 10-12 hours per month to deal with tasks related to your rental property
- You don't want to have to make yourself constantly available in case of emergency
- You don't have a good working knowledge of landlord-tenant law
- You don't ever want to have to worry about dealing with difficult or non-paying tenants