Property Management Services
Why Use a Professional Property Manager?Professional property managers can make owning (and profiting from!) rental properties a hassle-free experience.
For many, the decision to use a professional real estate manager is a simple cost/benefit equation. Not only are we experts at handling properties and tenants, we only charge a small percentage of the monthly rent in exchange for our services. Considering what you get in return—a hassle-free, essentially passive income stream—the decision to employ a professional property manager is a no-brainer for most rental property owners and investors.
While the right property manager can greatly benefit any rental property owner, strongly consider hiring one if any of the following are true:
- You live further than a couple of neighborhoods away from your rental property
- You're not a home maintenance guru
- You don't have at least 10-12 hours per month to deal with tasks related to your rental property
- You don't want to have to make yourself constantly available in case of emergency
- You don't have a good working knowledge of landlord-tenant law
- You don't ever want to have to worry about dealing with difficult or non-paying tenants