Residential Property ManagementRegardless of how many rental homes you own, Suncastle Properties knowledge and expertise at handling properties and tenants is designed to save you money at every stage of the process. In addition, we relieve the stress and interruptions that come with self-managing so our property management service pays for itself.
With changes in home ownership behavior and more homes “For Rent” than ever before, more investors trust Suncastle Properties to manage their portfolio of rental properties. We understand the needs of investors, large and small, and have the knowledge and expertise to make managing your portfolio easier.
Suncastle Properties has the experience to simplify everything for you with one reliable and cost-effective management program. We manage these critical tasks on your behalf:
- Setting the right rental rates: We conduct a thorough market study in order to set a rental price for your property, ensuring you achieve the right balance between maximizing monthly income and maintaining a low vacancy rate.
- Collecting and depositing monthly rent payments on time: Securing payments from clients can be difficult, not to mention awkward. We have efficient systems in place to effectively collect rent and maintain on-time payments. This is particularly important if you have a limited number of properties, and collecting payments on time is crucial to maintaining your cash flow.
- Marketing and advertising your property: Who knows better how to market your property than a professional property manager. We know exactly where to market your property and how to craft compelling advertising materials - a significant advantage when it comes to filling your properties quickly and avoiding long vacancies.
- Finding the right tenants: Suncastle Properties are experts at finding good tenants, and will take care of all the details, including the securing all criminal background and security checks, running credit reports, verifying employment, and collecting previous landlord references.
- Managing tenants: In addition to finding good tenants, Suncastle Properties will manage all aspects of the tenant-landlord relationship. We handle both routine and emergency maintenance, take care of routine inspections, and manage any situations where conflict resolution is required.
- Managing vendor relationships: Suncastle Properties has strong business relationships with contractors, suppliers, and vendors that is almost impossible for an independent landlord to duplicate. Not only will Suncastle Properties get you the best work for the best price, we'll oversee any necessary maintenance projects.
- Ensuring that you're in compliance with housing regulations and property laws: There is a multitude of applicable laws and regulations to abide by when renting and maintaining your rental property. These include local, state and federal regulations, as well as fair housing regulations (such as the ADA). Suncastle Properties can help you avoid lawsuits by keeping your property up-to-date and in compliance with these regulations.
- Enabling you to invest in geographically distant properties: If you manage your own properties, you're pretty much limited to investment opportunities within a tight radius of your own home. By hiring a property manager, you can take advantage of investment deals in any location you wish.
- Maximizing the profitability of your time: By having Suncastle Properties take care of the day-to-day aspects of running your income property, your free to spend your time identifying further investment opportunities or otherwise furthering your career.
- Maximizing the profitability of your money: Suncastle Properties charges a percentage of your property's monthly rental rate in exchange for our services. The rate is generally less than the money you will spend by hiring a variety of professionals to maintain and care for your property.